- *58th Annual Equal Opportunity Dinner
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program Recruitment
- *Project Rock Weekly Fundraising Webinars
- *Maintain Sports Blackout Rule
- *New Joint Report from NUL and Partners Looks at Finance and Banking in Communities of Color
- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
What is the Whitney M. Young, Jr. Urban Leadership Development Conference?
The Whitney M. Young, Jr. Urban Leadership Development Conference takes place each Fall. The conference provides an opportunity for non-profit professionals to learn, develop, share and grow. Our mission is to cultivate and enhance the leadership capabilities of individuals and organizations that serve urban communities. We provide world-class learning and development opportunities that help in growing the capacity and effectiveness of non-profit leaders and their staff.
Why should I attend?
- Leading presenters
- World-class learning sessions
- Networking opportunities
What people are saying?
The most valuable parts of the conference are:
- Educational programs
- Cultural Experiences that complement development