- *Indianapolis Urban League: 11th Annual Equal Opportunity Day Luncheon
- *Marc Morial Outlines Urban League Programs In Senate Testimony
- *National Urban League Announces Launch of a New Small Business Lending Arm
- *Obama Nominates Mayor Anthony Foxx Transportation Secretary
- *The Urban Agenda and the Second Obama Administration
- *See the Latest Press Coverage of the State of Black America
- *Marriott stay can make a difference for National Urban League
- *Equal Opportunity Day Awards Gala 2012/2013
- *Watch Online: The Morial Legacy 2012 Video
What is the Whitney M. Young Urban Leadership Development Conference?
The Whitney M. Young Urban Leadership Development Conference takes place each Fall. The conference provides an opportunity for non-profit professionals to learn, develop, share and grow. Our mission is to cultivate and enhance the leadership capabilities of individuals and organizations that serve urban communities. We provide world class learning and development opportunities that help in growing the capacity and effectiveness of non-profit leaders and their staff.
Why should I Attend?
- Leading presenters
- World-Class learning sessions
- Networking opportunities
What people are saying?
The most valuable part of the conference is:
- Educational programs
- Cultural Experiences that compliment development
2012 Whitney M. Young Jr. Leadership Conference
Emerging Leaders Deadline Extended! Apply Today!
The new deadline to submit applications is Friday, December 7th, 2012.
Click HERE to download the Emerging Leaders Application.
Click HERE to download track / training descriptions.