- *We Strongly Support the Confirmation of Mayor Anthony Foxx as the Next Secretary of Transportation
- *Indianapolis Urban League: 11th Annual Equal Opportunity Day Luncheon
- *Marc Morial Outlines Urban League Programs In Senate Testimony
- *National Urban League Announces Launch of a New Small Business Lending Arm
- *Obama Nominates Mayor Anthony Foxx Transportation Secretary
- *The Urban Agenda and the Second Obama Administration
- *See the Latest Press Coverage of the State of Black America
- *Marriott stay can make a difference for National Urban League
- *Equal Opportunity Day Awards Gala 2012/2013
- *Watch Online: The Morial Legacy 2012 Video
Who works at the National Urban League?
The National Urban League employs over 100 professionals dedicated to community service and non-profit management. This unique mix of individuals work together to execute conferences, research, and reports to provide services and funding to communities across the nation. Urban League staff complete these tasks in 8 major departments: Affiliate Services, Development, Finance, Marketing & Communications, Programs, Strategy & Innovations, and Talent Management.
What special events do employees value?
- Wellness Program
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Lunch Hour Health Education Workshops
- Learning & Development Sessions