- *Support Our Petition: Raise the Minimum Wage
- *National Urban League Helps Young People Enter and Succeed in the Workforce
- *Jobs Rebuild America: More than a Slogan
- *National Urban League Applauds Introduction of Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014
- *National Urban League Response to State of the Union Address
Relationships between women are often strained, competitive and unhealthy. NUL has developed an intervention model to help African American women learn how to support one another.
Women in this program learn how to change their behaviors, as well as get educated about various diseases including
obesity, diabetes, cancer, mental illness, and more.
The goal of the Remarkable Women program is to:
- Empower and help women become the primary health expert and decision maker in the household as it relates to the health of their family.
Identify gaps in services and barriers that may prevent a healthy life style and work to mitigate or eliminate them.