- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
- *Civil Rights and Education Groups Commemorate 60th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education
- *Impose a Lifetime Ban on Donald Sterling
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *National Urban League Annual Conference: July 23-26
- *Career Connections Powered by National Urban League
Relationships between women are often strained, competitive and unhealthy. NUL has developed an intervention model to help African American women learn how to support one another.
Women in this program learn how to change their behaviors, as well as get educated about various diseases including
obesity, diabetes, cancer, mental illness, and more.
The goal of the Remarkable Women program is to:
- Empower and help women become the primary health expert and decision maker in the household as it relates to the health of their family.
Identify gaps in services and barriers that may prevent a healthy life style and work to mitigate or eliminate them.