- *Wells Fargo Donates $4.1 Million to National Urban League
- *Civil Rights Leaders Al Sharpton, Russel Simmons, and Marc Morial Join Rabbi Marc Schneier to Speak Out on Knockout Game Violence and the Targeting of Jews
- *Redeem the Dream: The National Urban League in 2013
- *Highlights from the 2013 Equal Opportunity Day Awards Dinner
- *Click Here for More Information on the National Urban League Policies, Research and Initiatives!
- *Read the 8 Point Plan: Educate, Employ and Empower
- *Urban League Calls for Vote on Watt Nomination
- *Statement from Marc H. Morial on End of Government Shutdown
- *New Report on Effects of 'Stand Your Ground' Laws
- *Marriott stay can make a difference for National Urban League
- *Watch Online: The Morial Legacy 2012 Video
Relationships between women are often strained, competitive and unhealthy. NUL has developed an intervention model to help African American women learn how to support one another.
Women in this program learn how to change their behaviors, as well as get educated about various diseases including
obesity, diabetes, cancer, mental illness, and more.
The goal of the Remarkable Women program is to:
- Empower and help women become the primary health expert and decision maker in the household as it relates to the health of their family.
Identify gaps in services and barriers that may prevent a healthy life style and work to mitigate or eliminate them.