- *Support Our Petition: Raise the Minimum Wage
- *National Urban League Helps Young People Enter and Succeed in the Workforce
- *Jobs Rebuild America: More than a Slogan
- *National Urban League Applauds Introduction of Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014
- *National Urban League Response to State of the Union Address
What is the Act Against AIDS Leadership Alliance?
Act Against AIDS Leadership Alliance (AAALI) is the federal government’s first HIV prevention media campaign in almost 20 years. The National Urban League was selected as one of only 20 AAALI agencies because of its depth, reach and media mobilization capacity.
Where is it?
Indianapolis Urban League
Columbus Urban League
Urban League of Union County
Urban League of Palm Beach
How big is it?
In the first few months of the campaign, AAALI has accomplished the following as a group:
• Sponsored more than 560 HIV related events and trainings, with participation from more than 324 AAALI chapters, attended by more than 80,000 people.
• Leveraged assets to secure at least 200,000 in donated advertising placements, reaching over 11 million individuals.
Who sponsors it?
Centers for Disease Control
Black AIDS Institute at 213- 353-3610 http://www.blackaids.org
http://www.aids.org at 1-800-804-8845
National AIDS hotline at 1-800 342-AIDS (1- 800-342-2437)