- *Support Our Petition: Raise the Minimum Wage
- *National Urban League Helps Young People Enter and Succeed in the Workforce
- *Jobs Rebuild America: More than a Slogan
- *National Urban League Applauds Introduction of Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014
- *National Urban League Response to State of the Union Address
"Every American has access to jobs with a living wage and good benefits."
National Urban League's Job StrategiesChanging America's Job Landscape
by Creating New Opportunities
In 2011, the National Urban League launched the 12-Point Jobs Plan to Put America Back to Work. In 2012, we are issuing a public call for immediate national action around the education and job-training steps necessary to achieve these goals.
Jobs in Motion
The 11th Annual Legislative Policy Conference Will Focus on Jobs and "The Great Divide"
04/02/2014 - 12:00am - 04/04/2014 - 12:00am
Washington, DC, DC
2014 National Urban League Conference - Cincinnati, Ohio
07/23/2014 - 12:00am - 07/26/2014 - 12:00am
Mark Your Calendars-Digital Career Success Series
04/09/2014 - 12:00am - 06/04/2014 - 12:00am