- *58th Annual Equal Opportunity Dinner
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program Recruitment
- *Project Rock Weekly Fundraising Webinars
- *Maintain Sports Blackout Rule
- *New Joint Report from NUL and Partners Looks at Finance and Banking in Communities of Color
- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
"Every American has access to jobs with a living wage and good benefits."
Civil Rights Focus
National Urban League's Job StrategiesChanging America's Job Landscape
by Creating New Opportunities
In 2011, the National Urban League launched the 12-Point Jobs Plan to Put America Back to Work. In 2012, we are issuing a public call for immediate national action around the education and job-training steps necessary to achieve these goals.
Jobs in Motion
The 11th Annual Legislative Policy Conference Will Focus on Jobs and "The Great Divide"
04/02/2014 - 12:00am - 04/04/2014 - 12:00am
Washington, DC, DC
2014 National Urban League Conference - Cincinnati, Ohio
07/23/2014 - 12:00am - 07/26/2014 - 12:00am
Mark Your Calendars-Digital Career Success Series
04/09/2014 - 12:00am - 06/04/2014 - 12:00am