- *58th Annual Equal Opportunity Dinner
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program Recruitment
- *Project Rock Weekly Fundraising Webinars
- *Maintain Sports Blackout Rule
- *New Joint Report from NUL and Partners Looks at Finance and Banking in Communities of Color
- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
Civil Rights Focus
National Urban League's Housing Strategies
Homeownership may be the single most important asset-building strategy for individuals and families. Homes hold significant value, often appreciate over time, and can be passed down from generation to generation.So, why is the rate of homeownership for African American and other families of color far behind that of Whites? NUL believes that the sub-prime and predatory lending practices that has helped cause the foreclosure crisis is partially to blame.