- *Wells Fargo Donates $4.1 Million to National Urban League
- *Civil Rights Leaders Al Sharpton, Russel Simmons, and Marc Morial Join Rabbi Marc Schneier to Speak Out on Knockout Game Violence and the Targeting of Jews
- *Redeem the Dream: The National Urban League in 2013
- *Highlights from the 2013 Equal Opportunity Day Awards Dinner
- *Click Here for More Information on the National Urban League Policies, Research and Initiatives!
- *Read the 8 Point Plan: Educate, Employ and Empower
- *Urban League Calls for Vote on Watt Nomination
- *Statement from Marc H. Morial on End of Government Shutdown
- *New Report on Effects of 'Stand Your Ground' Laws
- *Marriott stay can make a difference for National Urban League
- *Watch Online: The Morial Legacy 2012 Video
"Every American has access to quality and affordable health care solutions."
National Urban League's Health Strategies
The National Urban League Washington Bureau released a new publication: Aligning Federal Dollars with Better Outcomes for Children and Families, A Guide to Comprehensive Child Welfare Finance Reform for Urban League Affiliates.
Walgreens Way to Well Health Tour: Cincinnati 10/17
10/17/2013 - 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Walgreens Way to Well Health Tour: Oklahoma City 10/24
10/24/2013 - 10:00am - 4:00pm
Walgreens Way to Well Health Tour: Oklahoma City 11/01
11/01/2013 - 10:00am - 4:00pm
Oklahoma City, OK