- *58th Annual Equal Opportunity Dinner
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program Recruitment
- *Project Rock Weekly Fundraising Webinars
- *Maintain Sports Blackout Rule
- *New Joint Report from NUL and Partners Looks at Finance and Banking in Communities of Color
- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
"Every American child is ready for college, work and life."
Civil Rights Focus
National Urban League's Education StrategiesChanging America's Job Landscape
by Creating New Opportunities
In 2011, the National Urban League launched the 12-Point Jobs Plan to Put America Back to Work. In 2012, we are issuing a public call for immediate national action around the education and job-training steps necessary to achieve these goals.
The 11th Annual Legislative Policy Conference Will Focus on Jobs and "The Great Divide"
04/02/2014 - 12:00am - 04/04/2014 - 12:00am
Washington, DC, DC
2014 National Urban League Conference - Cincinnati, Ohio
07/23/2014 - 12:00am - 07/26/2014 - 12:00am