- *Support Our Petition: Raise the Minimum Wage
- *National Urban League Helps Young People Enter and Succeed in the Workforce
- *Jobs Rebuild America: More than a Slogan
- *National Urban League Applauds Introduction of Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014
- *National Urban League Response to State of the Union Address
"Every American child is ready for college, work and life."
National Urban League's Education StrategiesChanging America's Job Landscape
by Creating New Opportunities
In 2011, the National Urban League launched the 12-Point Jobs Plan to Put America Back to Work. In 2012, we are issuing a public call for immediate national action around the education and job-training steps necessary to achieve these goals.
The 11th Annual Legislative Policy Conference Will Focus on Jobs and "The Great Divide"
04/02/2014 - 12:00am - 04/04/2014 - 12:00am
Washington, DC, DC
2014 National Urban League Conference - Cincinnati, Ohio
07/23/2014 - 12:00am - 07/26/2014 - 12:00am