- *58th Annual Equal Opportunity Dinner
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program Recruitment
- *Project Rock Weekly Fundraising Webinars
- *Maintain Sports Blackout Rule
- *New Joint Report from NUL and Partners Looks at Finance and Banking in Communities of Color
- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
What is Talent Management?Talent Management at the National Urban League connects to many aspects of the organization. Through teamwork, the Talent Management Department aims to provide quality service in employment, learning, development, employee relations, benefits, and performance evaluations to support staff in providing excellent service within the organization, to our affiliates and the community.
Click to learn more about each of the areas we work on: