- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
- *Civil Rights and Education Groups Commemorate 60th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education
- *Impose a Lifetime Ban on Donald Sterling
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *National Urban League Annual Conference: July 23-26
- *Career Connections Powered by National Urban League
What is Talent Management?Talent Management at the National Urban League connects to many aspects of the organization. Through teamwork, the Talent Management Department aims to provide quality service in employment, learning, development, employee relations, benefits, and performance evaluations to support staff in providing excellent service within the organization, to our affiliates and the community.
Click to learn more about each of the areas we work on: