- *We Strongly Support the Confirmation of Mayor Anthony Foxx as the Next Secretary of Transportation
- *Indianapolis Urban League: 11th Annual Equal Opportunity Day Luncheon
- *Marc Morial Outlines Urban League Programs In Senate Testimony
- *National Urban League Announces Launch of a New Small Business Lending Arm
- *Obama Nominates Mayor Anthony Foxx Transportation Secretary
- *The Urban Agenda and the Second Obama Administration
- *See the Latest Press Coverage of the State of Black America
- *Marriott stay can make a difference for National Urban League
- *Equal Opportunity Day Awards Gala 2012/2013
- *Watch Online: The Morial Legacy 2012 Video
Chanelle Hardy is the National Urban League Senior Vice President for Policy and Executive Director of the National Urban League Policy Institute, with primary responsibility for developing the League’s policy, research and advocacy agenda and expanding its impact and influence inside the beltway. She is Editor in Chief of the annual State of Black America report and is devoted to the League’s mission to empower communities through education and economic development. She is the former Chief of Staff and Counsel to former US Representative Artur Davis, who represented the Seventh Congressional District of Alabama and served on the powerful House Ways and Means Committee and the Committee on House Administration. Prior to coming to the Hill, Chanelle was a Staff Attorney at the Federal Trade Commission, a Policy Fellow and Legislative Counsel at Consumers Union, and a Teach for America Corps member, teaching fifth graders in Washington, DC. She received her JD from the Howard University School of Law, where she finished fifth in her class, and was a member of the Huver I. Brown Trial Advocacy Moot Court Team.
Chanelle is a member of the board of Excel Academy Public Charter School, the first all-girls public school in Washington, DC; the board of the Congressional Black Caucus Institute board and a member of Alfred Street Baptist Church in Alexandria, Va.