- *58th Annual Equal Opportunity Dinner
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program Recruitment
- *Project Rock Weekly Fundraising Webinars
- *Maintain Sports Blackout Rule
- *New Joint Report from NUL and Partners Looks at Finance and Banking in Communities of Color
- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
Chanelle Hardy is the National Urban League Senior Vice President for Policy and Executive Director of the National Urban League Policy Institute, with primary responsibility for developing the League’s policy, research and advocacy agenda and expanding its impact and influence inside the beltway. She is Editor in Chief of the annual State of Black America report and is devoted to the League’s mission to empower communities through education and economic development. She is the former Chief of Staff and Counsel to former US Representative Artur Davis, who represented the Seventh Congressional District of Alabama and served on the powerful House Ways and Means Committee and the Committee on House Administration. Prior to coming to the Hill, Chanelle was a Staff Attorney at the Federal Trade Commission, a Policy Fellow and Legislative Counsel at Consumers Union, and a Teach for America Corps member, teaching fifth graders in Washington, DC. She received her JD from the Howard University School of Law, where she finished fifth in her class, and was a member of the Huver I. Brown Trial Advocacy Moot Court Team.
Chanelle is a member of the board of Excel Academy Public Charter School, the first all-girls public school in Washington, DC; the board of the Congressional Black Caucus Institute board and a member of Alfred Street Baptist Church in Alexandria, Va.